Here is an easy way to restore dried up oil based wood putty. Follow link for easy instructions.
Instructions for Restoring your dried up Wood Putty for use again.
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Friday, October 14, 2016
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Sunday, September 4, 2016
Recipe & Image ©Rick Beach
1 3/4 cups flour
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup warm water
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup canola oil
1/8 cup melted butter (but not hot)
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Make a well in center of mixture.
3. Combine 1 cup water, vinegar, and vanilla. Whisk together. Just prior to combining the liquids to the dry whisk the beaten egg into the water vinegar/vanilla mixture. Whisk quickly then immediately progress to adding to the dry mixture.
4. Pour the mixed liquids into the well of the dry mixture. Stir well with a whisk until combined.
5. Stir in Chocolate Chips.
6. Add in the oil/melted butter mixture. Stir until combined.
7. Place 12 muffin-cup liners in muffin cups, and coat liners with cooking spray. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes in pan on a wire rack.
Posted by Site Admin at 2:20 PM